Complaint Review: Quibids.com

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: bas — St.Catharines Ontario Canada
Quibids.com

Quibids.com Not recieving Gift cards. Internet

*Author of original report: Update with Quibids and Gift cards.

I recently saw someone else's complaint about not recieving their gift cards. I too am waiting on a few of mine from Quibids. Funny how larger items can come in under 3 days, but something mailed, takes 10-14 business days? As of Monday one has taken the 14th, and I keep getting the same repsonse, wait the required amount of days.After seeing the one response from Oshawa, wonder if mine will even be here by Christmas??

I have now written a 3rd email to them, keeping all emails I have written about this. I have said also that if I do not see anything in the mail on Monday, I will be contacting Ellen Rosenberg from the Toronto Star. We pay to have them shipped out, like other  itmes. They too, should have a tracking number. How do I know if there isn't someone who recognizes the envelopes and makes off with them??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quibidscom/internet/Quibidscom-Not-recieving-Gift-cards-Internet-945169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quibids.com

Update with Quibids and Gift cards.

AUTHOR: baseddon - (Canada)

After writing a more demanding email to quibids , saying that I'd be contacting the Toronto Star, I got an email this morning.

It had stated, how it was looked into, and that the one department had a small shipping delay on the item. Funny also, one that had been shipped out after the ones I should have by now, came today?? And with that, came a letter if there is a problem using it, I have to contact support. why should there be a problem?? the other 2 cards didn't have that same letter.

I think it's just a delay tactic to get them out, and I'm still to wait another 3=4 days. So, it's taking about 18 days to get a gift card which I also paid 2.99 in shipping for.

I still have 7 cards... "in the mail".