swift

• Submitted: Tue, April 12, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 12, 2011

• Reported By: Christopher — Houston Texas United States of America
Quibids.com

Quibids.com Quibids.com is a total scam. Have been studying it for a while now. Internet

I have been watching quibids for a while  now. They use a BAIT AND SWITCH strategy.  Recently I had 2 computers....one computer had me logged into quibids...and the other had never been on quibids.

I compared the number of auctions on each one.  Basically if you have used quibids before they reduce the number of auctions that you can bid on.  I took screen shots of each.  On the one I had registered and used quibids before, I was shown about 1000 auctions I could bid on..  Pretty much all of the auctions were receiving bids.

I then logged onto a computer that had never been logged on to or had a cookie that quibids had been visited before.  This was done simultaneously with both computers.  On the computer that had never been logged onto quibids and never had visited I checked the total number of auctions I could bid on and that number came out to over 4000 many of them were not receiving bids.

I did a print screen on both and saved my data.  I will soon be putting up videos on youtube as well showing the way quibids works.  Even though this company is registered with the better business bureau...I reported this to the BBB in Oklahoma.  I received a very simple response of they like feedback from people but they never did anything about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2011 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quibidscom/internet/Quibidscom-Quibidscom-is-a-total-scam-Have-been-studying-it-for-a-while-now-Internet-716952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quibids.com