Complaint Review: Quick Cash.net

• Updated: Mon, July 04, 2011

• Reported By: Pabby — Hurt Virginia United States of America
Quick Cash.net
P. O. Box 20069 Spokane, Washington United States of America

Quick Cash.net Harrassing phone calls and threats some from the court would pick me up. Spokane , Washington

*Consumer Comment: save your money, these are SCAMMERS out of Pakistan, and your lawyer Can't help

*Consumer Comment: Smells like a scam

I have been harrassed by these people for some time now. I am getting very angry at this company. I didn't take out a loan from this company. At first they didn't even have my right bank account #. First time, the man was going to send the papers and the next day I was suppose to be going to court. He couldn't even tell me what court. Now, the seond man tells me to listen to him first-half of which I couldn't understand as the first man also. This one makes sure that I know that I'm going to court in the morning. I told him that my attorney will represent me, which is what is going to happen. I'm calling him first thing in the morning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2011 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quick-Cashnet/Spokane-Washington-99204/Quick-Cashnet-Harrassing-phone-calls-and-threats-some-from-the-court-would-pick-me-up-S-748996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quick Cash.net

save your money, these are SCAMMERS out of Pakistan, and your lawyer Can't help

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Tell these scammers(When next they call) That you know they're scammers and fuk off.

They CANNOT do anything except harass you over the telephone, they have NO power, and cannot have you Arrested BY ANY AMERICAN POLICE OR SHERRIF, In short they're all mouth and cannot perform.

Smells like a scam

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Especially if they have thick accents - tell them to take long walk off a short pier into shark infested waters.