Complaint Review: Quick Cert of Clearwater Florida

• Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: jim4buzz — Clevedland Ohio United States of America
Quick Cert of Clearwater Florida
3622 West 148th Street Cleveland, Ohio United States of America

Quick Cert of Clearwater Florida I tryed a number of times 3 years ago to back out of this contract with them but when you sign on a dotted line your screwed. Also never recieved a Certification out of all the course I tryed taking Refund or guaranett there courses Cleveland, Ohio

It a ripoff, I have 5 certification from a reptible college. I tryed 6 of there video teaching programs there just not up to what I expecited plus what I see and here from others too. I tryed backing out of this program from day 2 didn't even use the courses we'll my credit card company disputed it and was told theres nothing that could be done because I signed on the dotted line over the internet. I've even wrote letters to the state of Florida the better business bureau with no luck and here I am worried about my credit rating. What about there credit this is a company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quick-Cert-of-Clearwater-Florida/Cleveland-Ohio-44111/Quick-Cert-of-Clearwater-Florida-I-tryed-a-number-of-times-3-years-ago-to-back-out-of-this-1007255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quick Cert of Clearwater Florida