Complaint Review: Quick DVD Delivery

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: kcrum92 — Galva Iowa United States of America
Quick DVD Delivery
112 Courthouse Alley West Chester, Pennsylvania United States of America

Quick DVD Delivery I paid for product, "shipped" on 3/3 its 3/14 still no product, company will not answer where it is West Chester, Pennsylvania

On 3/1/2013 I placed an order for 11 items for a total of $65.46 on 3/3/2013 I was sent a confirmation eMail saying it has been shipped. It is now 3/14/2013 and have tried calling the company to find out where my order is and there voicemail says to either text or eMail them. I have tried both with only recieving texts back telling me that it will be here tomorrow? They JUST sent me another text stating to reread my order and I gave them my order number and the ship date. There voicemail did say it could take up to 30hrs to get a reply text. They have been nothing but rude and inconsiderate, I only want to know where my product/money is?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quick-DVD-Delivery/West-Chester-Pennsylvania-19380/Quick-DVD-Delivery-I-paid-for-product-shipped-on-33-its-314-still-no-product-compan-1028786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quick DVD Delivery