Complaint Review: Quick Fit Tires

• Submitted: Sun, April 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, April 27, 2008

• Reported By:dearborn heights Michigan
Quick Fit Tires
10077 Folsom Blvd Rancho Cordova, California U.S.A.

Quick Fit Tires SAY ONE TOTAL PRICE INCLUDING EVERYTHING THEN CALL YOU BACK AND WANT MORE MONEY! RIPOFF!!! Rancho Cordova California

I had gotten a low rider magazine. I was looking to purchase rims for my car. I called quick fit tires in CA and gotten a price on a set of rims with tires, lugs, locks and shipping. The total price was 1,300 dollars and I made it very clear that I did not owe any money because i wasn't going to spend any more money.

I western Union $1,300 for my purchase and called back 20 minutes later so they could receive the money and I could complete my order. The man on the phone was really nice saying he was going to give me matching tires and that they would be shipped out the next day, and someone would be calling me with my tracking number.

The next day a lady called me to confirm my order and said she would call me back with my tracking number. So i waited, then I called back and it was her personal cell phone which made me start wondering.

So I called the shop and tried to get me tracking number because the lady wouldn't answer. The guy said my rims are at the manufacturer being drilled out for my bolt pattern and it would take four days for them to get them so they could ship them out. I was alright waiting a little long it was no big deal.

Well four days later the same lady called me and said "the rims you ordered are on back order and we cannot receive them. We have other rims you can order, but you would still owe us $550.00 C.O.D no matter what you want."

So after bickering for a while she has the nerve to say you can't get rims for 1,300. I said the man who sold me the rims said 1,300 with EVERYTHING!

They did not have the rims I ordered, the ones they said they had in the shop. They want me to pay more money for other rims because they did not have the ones i ordered, or cancel the whole order. Well if I cancel they are going to take 25%, so i canceled and lost $325.

This is the biggest scam ever! All they do is make a good sounding price, and then when they have your money they want more or want you to cancel. they get money either way! So someone help if you can!

Mxdd45
dearborn heights, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2008 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quick-Fit-Tires/Rancho-Cordova-California-95670/Quick-Fit-Tires-SAY-ONE-TOTAL-PRICE-INCLUDING-EVERYTHING-THEN-CALL-YOU-BACK-AND-WANT-MORE-329203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quick Fit Tires