Complaint Review: Quick Grant Pro

• Submitted: Fri, December 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 12, 2008

• Reported By:Mobile Alabama
Quick Grant Pro
2620 S. Maryland Parkway, Suite # 969 2620 S. Maryland Parkway, Suite # 969, Nevada U.S.A.

Quick Grant Pro Taking money out of a minors account, without proper ID check. Las Vegas Nevada

This company has taken 39.95 out of my account. I need the money for college applications, I have tryed repeatedly to get ahold of the company, and never have been able to get ahold of them. I am 17 and they still took money out of my account, I have never even heard of the Company. I told them when i first talked to them that I was not over the age of 18, and that I didn't want to be contacted by them again, however they still sent me the CD in the mail that i never asked for. All I want is to get my money back and not worry about this company swindling money out of my account anymore.

Kelcey
Mobile, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2008 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quick-Grant-Pro/2620-S-Maryland-Parkway-Suite-969-Nevada-89109/Quick-Grant-Pro-Taking-money-out-of-a-minors-account-without-proper-ID-check-Las-Vegas-N-400696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quick Grant Pro