Complaint Review: Quick Grant Pro

• Submitted: Mon, March 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 16, 2009

• Reported By:oroville Washington
Quick Grant Pro
2620 S. Maryland Parkway #969 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Quick Grant Pro They have agreed to give me a refund after finally reaching them on the phone. Las Vegas Nevada

This grant site has been making unathorized withdrawals after I stupidly gave them my debit card number.They have agreed to give me a refund.After going over my statements with my local banker she discovered more charges made by another place I do not recognize.I changed my account information and have been working with the fraud department at my bank.Folks do not give out your debit card numbers and read your bank statements carefully. If I had I would have not had to spend so much time on the phone and I have learned the hard way.I also learned you can not cancel by mail or e-mail you have to call on the phone.Have your lunch and a pot of coffee handy when you do call.Don't give up thats how people get away with things. It starts to be a big hassle and quit. Thats whats wrong with today to many dont stand up for themselves and what it right.

Carol
oroville, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quick-Grant-Pro/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89101/Quick-Grant-Pro-They-have-agreed-to-give-me-a-refund-after-finally-reaching-them-on-the-ph-434756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quick Grant Pro