Complaint Review: Quick Grant Pro

• Updated: Sun, February 01, 2009

• Reported By:West Palm Beach Florida
Quick Grant Pro
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Quick Grant Pro I think I said yes to a sample and never told them to charge my account. they took my account number for postgage. now they are deducting it from my checking account every month!! Las Vegas Nevada

I never authorized this company to deduct a monthly charge of 39.95. Please stop this. I am unable to afford it. I thought it was a one time buy and gave them my debit card for shipping and handling. I was taken for a ride. I am in touch with my bank but I do not want these people to get away with this. I am fed up.

Leslie
West Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2009 01:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quick-Grant-Pro/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Quick-Grant-Pro-I-think-I-said-yes-to-a-sample-and-never-told-them-to-charge-my-account-418747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quick Grant Pro