Complaint Review: Quick Profit Kit

• Submitted: Wed, January 13, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 13, 2010

• Reported By: Diana — Weston Connecticut U.S.A.
Quick Profit Kit

Quick Profit Kit fast site kit pro Bonus scam of quick profit kit Internet

My story is a little different, still a BIG SCAM - my husband gave our credit card number for the Quick Profit Kit and only after giving the number he was given the terms and conditions. He soon realized this was a scam and printed out the papers.

He called an canceled to 1-866-451-4235 and canceled immediately and received a cancelation number. GREAT!! we are done and were not charged anything, so we thought. Yesterday i go online to to check my balance on my account to do bills and realized a charge for $48.92 and $2.95 under "HEALTH AND BEAUTY" TEL# 1-877-216-5245, so i called that number on my statement and gave them my cancelation number.

They could not find me anywhere she gave me another number (the same 866 as above). I told this agent that i have the cancelation number and this is an error. She now tells me that yes i canceled the Quick Profit Kit but not the "FAST SITE KIT PRO" that was a Bonus given by the company. I thought Bonus meant FREE. Apparently NOT!

I called my Credit card company to dispute and i will be called every agency out there. Please do not get fooled. They want to fool us but they are not going to win this fight. You know they are in business to steel your money when they are so deceptive in EVERY step they take.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2010 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quick-Profit-Kit/internet/Quick-Profit-Kit-fast-site-kit-pro-Bonus-scam-of-quick-profit-kit-Internet-553783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quick Profit Kit