Complaint Review: Quick Ship Way

• Submitted: Sat, January 29, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, January 29, 2011

• Reported By: Ray — Salt Lake City Utah USA
Quick Ship Way

Quick Ship Way quickshipway.com, I think they sent me an inferior DLP-TV-Lamp. When I inquire about warranty exchange, they keep ignoring me. Internet

These merchants at Quick Ship Way are totally ruthless people, as I have emailed them at least 5 times, trying to resolve my complaints, without any avail. I had solicited the help of the Better Business Bureau, which has given up, after several attempts, because these ruthless merchants just refused to answer to the BBB. I think my problem with Quick Ship Way can be best explained by my latest email to them as follows:

Dear Quick Ship Way Representative:

I have ordered 2 lamps for my Samsung DLP TV, one with housing (BP96-01653A-H) and one without (BP96-01653A-B), on 8/2/2010 (Invoice ID: 0000001620). I have installed the one with housing on my TV, as soon as I received it, on 8/9/2010. Last Monday night (11/8/2010) the lamp had burned out on me, after just 3 months of use. The next day, I have installed the bare lamp using the old housing originated from the factory, just so that I won't have to dismantle the lamp with housing I got from you. I understand that the lamps you sold come with a 1-year warranty. I was wondering how I should go about doing a warranty claim.

I have sent you several similar email (as above) to help@quickshipway.com on 11/9/2010, and again on 11/11/2010, 11/17/2010 and 11/19/2010 by the Contact Us form on your website. I think I can assume, by now, that you have no intention to reply me at all. In such case, I will have to contact BBB and you will have to answer to them, besides earning a derogatory record from them. The beauty of the internet is that after I wrote it once, then I can post my complaint on as many website as I can find.

Since the lamp you sold me had a lamp life of only 3 months, I wonder if it was a factory original OEM lamp at all. Frankly, I cannot tell one way or the other. However, you have indicated on your website, that Only QUALITY original Osram and Philips lamps are stocked and sold, together with the 1 year warranty were what sold me, but if you are not going to honor the warranty of your product, you are not just construing an act of false advertising, but a breach of contract as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2011 01:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quick-Ship-Way/internet/Quick-Ship-Way-quickshipwaycom-I-think-they-sent-me-an-inferior-DLP-TV-Lamp-When-I-inqu-688312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quick Ship Way