Complaint Review: Quick Silver Autos

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: CARADA — ST JOSEPH Missouri United States of America
Quick Silver Autos
3730 S. 149th St Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Quick Silver Autos quick Silver Marketing Solutions, Scam, Don't Fall For It!! Omaha Nebraska

*General Comment: Question

*UPDATE Employee: give us a break

It is insane how these people can call a person selling their car and lie and scam these innocent people out of their hard earned money when in fact all they are are thieves, con artists and frauds. I put them on the Do Not Call List and they still kept calling so I had to go as far as filing a report with the National Do Not Call Service and I also have a call into the Attorney General. Don't fall for their crap they are a SCAM check them out for yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 05:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quick-Silver-Autos/Omaha-Nebraska-68144/Quick-Silver-Autos-quick-Silver-Marketing-Solutions-Scam-Dont-Fall-For-It-Omaha-Nebra-877585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quick Silver Autos

#1 General Comment

Question

AUTHOR: xtjohn - (United States of America)

I have looked up a few things about this company and after the research I did, I have a few questions in regards to how people come to the idea that they are a scam. I looked at the bbb.org which yes they arent  accredited but still have a b- rating. 3 complaints in 12 months doent sound like a scam??? Where are you stats and facts to back up that they are a scam. I have used them and sold a few cars with them. They are far cheaper then most that call and you get a lot for your money. I know that people are going to say i work for them or got paid to do this. Those people always got to have some reason to disapprove of things when they are to lazy to do work and find out for themselves. If those are the people you want to follow you will get no where in life. We all have became lazy and dont want to do any research and see what it is all about before we form a opinion. Take 5 mins from your smart phone or video games and support the small business that made this country what it is today.

give us a break

AUTHOR: big nick - (United States of America)

every company has problems, we definately did for about a 6 week period.The problems were of both a human and computer variety.I do know that every person who actually called us was taken care of ,so if this person would call me at ext 325 i would do everything i could to make this problem right. i will say though that there was no actual complaint listed just whoever this is saying "they are a scam" my extionsion is 325 . my number is 855-882-6670