Complaint Review: Quick Silver Printing

Quick Silver Printing
8010 Anderson Road Tampa, Florida United States of America

Quick Silver Printing Extremely Rude & Unprofessional Tampa, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Consider the Source

Owners change colors faster than the ink on their print.Gave them a $300+ job for laminating & printing enu's for my restaurant ,$100 over another estimate as I felt i could trust the father and son team to do the job right and stand behind it. Menu cards started falling off the wire binding within a week called twice,left a message both times with owner/owners son,never bothered to get back.stopped by to drop off two books and owner looked at me with disappointment and said,Ok,'I will see what i can do'.That was over two weeks,Called again today,with 6 more books that fell off the coil,an before I could say .'Hello',he started with a high pitch and rude tone 'I told you before that these wire binding wont last right when you ordered them' ,I was suddenly taken aback as how quickly the senior gentleman changed colors and decided to LIE when It was his son who took my order and NOBODY told us then that the wire coil bound wont last,specially since I was paying thrice the price compared to plastic coil bound as I needed them commercial grade for my menu. [continued below]....

.....I checked with several printers and researhed online as wire coil bound was industry standard for heavy applications,and for god sakes its a Menu card!! However after trying to argue with me for 10 mins,he would cut me off at any reasoning I would put in to figure HOW CAN THIS BE FIXED.? All this while he was trying to impose on me that he ALREADY TOLD me and HE WAS RIGHT and that I didnt listen to him when I told him I checked on this with another printer and they agree on wire bound if done right is the most suitanble for this application,This infuriated the owner and he told me I cannot help you and hung up the phone right after that before I could answer or reply. I had the feeling they were no the best choice when in the begininng I saw that they barely had any staff,father son would take calls and the son was never found/seen at office ever.I chose not to respond or argue with the owner as soon as I saw he was ill tempered and my reasoning was just hitting the walls.However i plan to take this matter to the consumer court as no law of land allows a business to treat their well paying customers in the manner that I was this morning,Nor can they get away by washing hands off an order they were paid premium price for and it comes off in a week of completion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2011 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quick-Silver-Printing/Tampa-Florida-33634/Quick-Silver-Printing-Extremely-Rude-Unprofessional-Tampa-Florida-678068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quick Silver Printing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Consider the Source

AUTHOR: QuickSilver Printing - (United States of America)

Fist off when this gentleman brought us his mess of a job at first we said no. He begged as his last printer would not complete the job, I quoted him doing this job several ways, and he insisted on using wire binding, first as menus they will be wet all the time, and wire is that wire, made of metal and i have seen them rust, plus they done secure closed 100% (look at the pictures),
he pick up the finished job, weeks later he stopped by with 2 menus that were damaged, we told him we would fix and no charge, (again warning him of why i suggested not to use this binding)and they would be ready later in the day, 2 weeks later he calls us in rage, he said he was at another print shop that said they could fix his job, we offered to pay for that to make him happy, that was not good enough, never heard from him again, until we find out he was arrested for having peep cameras in the apartments he owned and rented out above his resturant,
So we offer to pay another printshop to fix, that he was calling us from (lie), on a product i told him that was wrong for his application, how are we the bad guys?