Complaint Review: Quick Start Store

• Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: Laurie — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Quick Start Store
26475 Rancho Parkway South Lake Forest, California United States of America

Quick Start Store Scam, Threatening me with third party collection.. Lake Forest , California

Called me..offer a 30 day free trial. Did not want to give debit card number assured me nothing would be charged. BLAM hit with a $198.00 charge before I saw any work done.

Had shoulder surgery on drugs, goofy, did not want to talk,then told them NO and then HELL NO! When I saw charge.

Now two phones call trying to get me to pay second lady starts in and threatening me with her boss and third party collection.. Screw off rip..RIP OFF Scammers.. NO NO and NO I will not pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quick-Start-Store/-Lake-Forest-California-92630/Quick-Start-Store-Scam-Threatening-me-with-third-party-collection-Lake-Forest-Cal-952470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quick Start Store