Complaint Review: Quick Start Store

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Ken Robinson — Murfreesboro Tennessee USA
Quick Start Store
26475 Rancho Parkway South Lake Forest, California United States of America

Quick Start Store the #1 Best Website Builder They offer TRIAL and if you don't send the check copy, they thread and coerge you! Lake Forest, California

*Author of original report: Case Closed/Solved

My wife talked to a representative that offers us a TRIAL to get my website company improved.

Their services are expensive (almost $800 subscription fee + $200/month in a long last term contract), but the guy convinced my wife to at least give them a chance to show us the quality of their services.

My first impression was that they are really messy. They called us to get informations, 5 days after did it again telling us that they had lost. We got more than 15 callings asking for signatures, personal files, many people asking for the same thing in the same time. 15 days passed by and yesterday a guy called asking for a copy of the check. My wife said that she would not do that because we don't want to handle with a confusing and messy company. Then The guy began threading her saying that can't cancel the trial without this check, plus we had to hire a lawyer and go to the court to get our contract cancelled and the fees not charged after the TRIAL period. Fortunately We have all this callings recorded, and I'm feeling myself abused at extremelly high levels. I don't want to have any business relationship with this company, and I want the warranty that nothing will happen with our bank account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quick-Start-Store/Lake-Forest-California-92630/Quick-Start-Store-the-1-Best-Website-Builder-They-offer-TRIAL-and-if-you-dont-send-the-c-940761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quick Start Store

Case Closed/Solved

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

After sending a cancellation letter we got the confirmation that it was received and the service was cancelled. No more questions.

historian