Complaint Review: Quick Start Store

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: marika edler — san rafael California United States of America
Quick Start Store
26475 Rancho Parkway south, Lake Forest, CA 92630 San Francisco area, California United States of America
  • Phone: 800 285 6870
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

Quick Start Store con artists and thieves San Francisco area, California

After receiving many calls re my "google" account, I talked to them and was given the impression this was Google. I later found they have nothing to do with Google - totaslly fals claims. They talked me into a "free month" trial - could cancel if I did not see results. I did not see results. In fact they did nothing that I could find out. Phone calls to cancel were not returned or put on hourlong hold. They charghed my bank account anyway for over $ 1,000.00 and have been billing me for $ 295 a month. I did not sign any documents. I did provide my credit information as that was part of the "free trial." I am now being hounded by the bak and a collection agency. The bak went ahead and paid them over my objections, and the collection agency wanta the full so called contract amount of $ 3500. This is such a scam. I checked on line and found many other complaints about Quickstart similar to mine. I filed a Better Business Bureau complaint and received back an answer from them that Quickstart had been non-responsive to BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quick-Start-Store/San-Francisco-area-California-94901/Quick-Start-Store-con-artists-and-thieves-San-Francisco-area-California-1002772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quick Start Store