Complaint Review: Quick Towing and Transport

• Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Delray Beach Florida
Quick Towing and Transport
1 W Linton Blvd Delray Beach, Florida USA

Quick Towing and Transport Dishonest. Price Gouger and unreliable Delray Beach Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Explanation to current negative report

I called this company at 1 am for help. He quoted me 150 cash and said he would be at my house in 45 minutes to tow 2 miles. I agreed. 45 minutes later nobody called or arrived. Started calling 15 minutes later to be sent to voice mail that they are not taking calls. They never called to cancel or returned the call just left me in the rain.

the next morning I call my tow service company and they actually picked this company to tow my car so i call the number and the same guy who tried to rip me off last night acted as if nothing happened last night. he said he may be able to make it out in 2-3 hours I didn't believe him and had my tow company cancel him and use a reputable company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quick-Towing-and-Transport/Delray-Beach-Florida-33444/Quick-Towing-and-Transport-Dishonest-Price-Gouger-and-unreliable-Delray-Beach-Florida-1114442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quick Towing and Transport

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Explanation to current negative report

AUTHOR: Quicktowingandtransport - ()

im the owner of quick towing and i do remember this caller calling asking for help , it took me a very long time to build this company and I didn't appreciate he's feed back about us so here I am responding back , first off it was the night that delray beach fl experienced a very bad flooding waters were up to 4 feet in some areas , when he called at 1am in the morning that is , he said to me that he would pay me an amount of dollars to tow he's car back to he's house, we'll i do have a problem when someone tells me how much their going to pay me for a job , the question is how much are your rates at this particular time including that he's car was under 4 feet of water , then i responded to the customer that right now the wait is 2-3 hours do to the high call volume , I asked him if he was safe at the moment and he replied yes I'm at home he was just worried about he's car left by the road along with other cars stuck in the water as we'll and I told him that we would do our best to meet the eta but would not be guaranteed do to the water disaster we had that night I explained to him that some cars take longer then others depending on how high the water so giving an exact eta would be impossible , he said well I don't have a choice since my company was the only one that would consider taking a call that night, we never charged him anything we charge customers when the job is done so I don't know where he's getting the ripped off comment from also since he was already home we were running first priority calls like people and kids that where stranded in their vehicles sorrounded with very high waters after 3 to 3 1/2 hours when it was actually he's turn we called first to make 100 % sure he still needed the service and the reason is we call first is because it took our drivers a very long time to drive to the next destination due to road blocks and high waters and when we called he never picked up the phone so he's call got cancelled by us and we went on to out next call , now he might of had called back but by that time we warent taking any more calls do to the 30 service calls we had on the screen to  do, so to make myself clear we are a reliable company we never ripp off the customer and we never left him in the rain cause he was home when he called us it was one of our busiest days of my towing carrier and also wanted to mention that a good 40 % of flooded cars had to wait 3-4 days to get towed if he would of picked up the phone like we asked him to we would of had another happy customer THERES TWO STORYS TO EVERY STORY if you need your car towed our professional drivers are ready to provide you with our excellent service thank you.