Complaint Review: Quick cash net

1441 N. Harbor Fulleiton, California United States of America
  • Phone: 7145155503
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Quick cash net Williams law firm --Harassing phone calls threatening to arrest me. Fulleiton, California

I have been called and harassed repeatedly for a month now by a law firm going by the name of Williams law firm. They have said I received a loan from Quick Cash Net and never paid it off.

However, this is not true at all. I have never had a loan from this company. The people that call sound like they're from Pakistan and they have American names.
They have threatened me several times, stating that the police will be at my door to arrest me.

These people have my personal information, how I don't know.This is a complete and total scam and something needs to be done, Now!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quick-cash-net/Fulleiton-California-92835/Quick-cash-net-Williams-law-firm-Harassing-phone-calls-threatening-to-arrest-me-Fulle-916194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quick cash net