Complaint Review: QuickCert

• Submitted: Mon, June 02, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 02, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
QuickCert
24703 US Highway 19-North, Suite 200 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

QuickCert specialized solutions, refusing to give refunds, scam, fraudlulent Clearwater Florida

I like some others who have complained about quickcert, paid the $1500. I was under the impression that they would provide a somewhat adequate training program. I listened to their program, took the test based on what they taught and found that they only covered about one third of the subject material on one of the Microsoft Certification Tests.

When I told them that I was upset with what was covered, they offered to send me training material to assist... they sent me the Microsoft Training Kit book (about $37). I guess they felt that it was a great deal for me to spend $1500 on a $37 book.

I abided by their no-pass 'guarantee' and they have since changed the rules and are refusing to give me my money back. I requested my money back numerous times and it seems as though they do not like to respond to emails.

I have nothing good to say about this group. I graduated with High Honors from my University, so I dont think I am lacking the intelligence to pass a simple test, but when the organization doesnt teach you what you need to know, or even let you know that there is important information on it... then, unless you have really good luck, you will probably not pass the test.

Keep away from these people... you might get better results from the scam artist in Nigeria who said you just inherited five million dollars.

Jayr
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2008 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QuickCert/Clearwater-Florida-33763/QuickCert-specialized-solutions-refusing-to-give-refunds-scam-fraudlulent-Clearwater-Fl-336510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QuickCert