Complaint Review: QuickCert

• Submitted: Sun, April 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Ian A — Toronto Ontario
QuickCert

QuickCert ripoff, they don't have the content they say in the sales pitch Internet

They have a bunch of training videos and they sold me access to them, I paid 900 bucks for the privilege, I wanted to study Sharepoint.
However, the course was unusable, there was a guy on the screen talking extremely fast, and fumbling words two or three times per sentence. There are no closed captions, and no text, just streaming video. I tried to listen very hard, but I gave up after two days. I picked it up again after a few months, with the same result.
The selling point that made me buy membership is they said they have virtual machines I can connect to, to try out my knowledge. These machines are difficult and expensive to set up, so I was very happy that they offer it. Needless to say, they don't exist, it was a lie.
All the other points of their sales pitch are also lies -- a free e-book library, live webinars, and live support.
Do not buy!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QuickCert/internet/QuickCert-ripoff-they-dont-have-the-content-they-say-in-the-sales-pitch-Internet-1046839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QuickCert