Complaint Review: QuickStart Store

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Francesca — Buena Park California United States of America
QuickStart Store
26475 Rancho Parkway Internet United States of America

QuickStart Store Diane from Collections Uses harassment and threats as a form of collecting from a service never done, Internet

Like many of the complaints on here about this company they are a SCAM! They use and abuse their customers on a regular basis. I made the giant mistake of signing up for their 30 FREE "trial" after they had all my information and signature I heard NOTHING from them and completely forgot till my alarm on my phone went off for the 29th day so I could cancel. No one from the company responded to me until I got a bill stating that I owed this company over $4,000! And that I was being sent to collections.

Diana from collections was very rude and told me to "read documents before I sign them", and that the trial period began when I signed the document, despite what the account managers had been telling me weeks before.  It was very clear that their whole intention was to trick me and just take my money!!!. After speaking with Diana I worked a payment plan, but after paying this company almost $2,000 I wanted to know what I was paying for. The site they built is sloppy and so unprofessional using picture and links that has nothing to do with my company!

I refused to keep paying for something that was incorrect in ever way. I also resigned from my position soon after, but Diana from Collections kept harassing the owner and threatening her saying she will file a small claim and take her to court. This whole company is a scam and just wants your money! They will be nice to you for the first 15 minutes but after that they get pushy and very aggressive and then won't let you cancel after! I am now stuck with this HUGE bill with no way to pay and no idea what to do!!! Please anyone else going through a similar situation help?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QuickStart-Store/internet/QuickStart-Store-Diane-from-Collections-Uses-harassment-and-threats-as-a-form-of-collectin-1000590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QuickStart Store