Complaint Review: Quickcert - Specialized Solutions Company

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2008

• Reported By:West Palm Florida
Quickcert - Specialized Solutions Company
24703 US Highway 19-North Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Quickcert - Specialized Solutions Company Sold outdated software and made excuses Clearwater Florida

While shopping for software to update my MCSE I came across Quickcert and spoke with a Wade Kohn who spoke of state of the art training and guaranteed passing if you reach a specific score on their practice test.

I was given the sales pitch and offered the "deal" which I fell for, I spent many months of studying and come test time I found out that the content of the training was no where near the information needed to pass the exam.

After trying several times to contact Wade Kohn (he steps out a lot, and does not return phone calls) I asked for the sales manager who pawned me off on one of their training techs who basically tried to resell me on the product and then sent me the Microsoft training kit to help me out? What better way to admit your training is outdated.

If that is the route I wanted to go I would have gone to the book store and saved my money! If you are looking to buy the product look at the datestamp on samples and you will see proof that the content is not updated.

I have gotten nothing but excuses, I have asked for updated material and as stated received Microsoft training material. No follow-up as promised and Wade is still "Out". All I have now is outdated material, failed exams and lots of "great deals" sent to me thru emails.

Now that's a ripoff!

Fred
West Palm, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2008 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quickcert-Specialized-Solutions-Company/Clearwater-Florida-33763/Quickcert-Specialized-Solutions-Company-Sold-outdated-software-and-made-excuses-Clearwat-302281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quickcert - Specialized Solutions Company