Complaint Review: Quickcert: Specilaized Solutions

• Submitted: Sat, August 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 09, 2008

• Reported By:rexburg Idaho
Quickcert: Specilaized Solutions
http://www.quickcert.com/index.cfm Tarpon Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Quickcert - Specilaized Solutions Selling outdated test materials Tarpon Springs Florida

I needed to pass the CompTIA A+ certification test for my job. I looked around the internet and, like a fool, fell for the sales pitch from Quickcert.com or Specialized Solutions. I was promised all of these great study materials for a variety of certifiications. I bought the whole package for $1,100, studied, took notes, took their "certification simulator" countless times and was passing it in the 90th percentile. I called their "ed support" department as instructed and was told to "go online and sign up for the test..." no prep no in house exam, nothing. It wasn't until I was taking the test that I realized that Quickcert had sold me study materials that were current in 2003. Now I'm taking a test in 2008 that was altered in 2006.

Thanks to Quickcert, I bought one thousand dollars worth of useless crap!

Oh, by the way....I bought a $40.00 book from Amazon.com, read it for three weeks and passed the test.

Bauer2
rexburg, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2008 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quickcert-Specilaized-Solutions/Tarpon-Springs-Florida/Quickcert-Specilaized-Solutions-Selling-outdated-test-materials-Tarpon-Springs-Florida-361185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quickcert: Specilaized Solutions