livestock

• Submitted: Thu, September 02, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 02, 2004

• Reported By:Andover Europe
Quickcert
Specialized Solutions 338 E. Lemon Street Tarpon Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Quickcert Rip-Off Abusive salesman Tarpon Springs Florida

This is about a abusive sales rep that contacted myself after I made the initial enquiry.

I made a enquiry about the courses that Quikcert have to offer. I was then contacted by a member of the sales team and given the talk about how great the courses were, how cheap they could offer it to me etc etc etc. To be honest I agreed the courses sounded a good offer and the price that it was being offered at was outstanding and would have been worth every pound spent.

Unfortunately I am due to not only leave my current employment very shortly but also due to move homes. One could say two stressful situations in one go and arguably the same for my wife too. I agreed I would consult my wife and talk through the cost and the salesman would get back to me. I am in the forces and do not work a regular 9 - 5 hours and for the last few days have been that busy that I have only seen my wife for a few hours at a time in passing. As promised we spoke and both agreed that yes whilst the course would be great in the long term at present we have to think of the now and new mortgage etc.

This brings upto today, well one of the sales team, in fact the same one phoned me as before and he was polite at first asking me about the course and I told him what both my wife and I had agreed upon. What I did not expect was what happend next, he became ignorant, rude, very critical towards my wife and to be honest his attitude was not that of a professional sales representative. To say I was shocked is true.

I do not care who this person is, to me he is someone who gave it his best to sell me a product. He did that as I do not disagree that you product is a great package. What i do not agree with as i say is his attitude towards myself or my wife. I do not know if you tape your sales as they do in the UK but I will be taking this further.

Just as a taster as to some of the things he said, "You must not have control over your wife as I do with mine" in a arrogent tone. I find is not acceptable. The sales member finished the call by rudely disconnecting the call before I could respond to his torrent of abuse.

I sent an email and what have I got in return.. Nothing

Id stay clear of this company....

Kev
Andover
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2004 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quickcert/Tarpon-Springs-Florida-34689/Quickcert-Rip-Off-Abusive-salesman-Tarpon-Springs-Florida-106762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quickcert