• Report: #919188

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: USER101979 — Reston Virginia United States of America
Quickcert
24703 US Highway 19 N Internet United States of America

Quickcert Academy of Comuter Education. Quick Cert. Quick Cert told me they would refund my money and they did not follow through. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Erraneous Credit and Issue was already amended

*Author of original report: Refund Return

I called Quickcert looking to get my CCNA and CCENT.  I spoke to one of their representatives ( I am leaving his name out for now) who told me he could help me with this process.  I told him I didn't want to make any quick decisions because I wanted to see if my company would pay for this institute before I continued.  He told me that there was a special offer going on and for 650 a class he could get me my CCNA and CCENT.  He said all he needed was 250 to get started.  I agreed and let him take 250 out of my credit card.  I talked to my company and they said they do not want anything to do with this company and I see why now and to go get my refund.  I proceeded to email the Quickcert contact and let him know and it has been back and forth for a month now of promises that the money is coming back to me.  I have not gotten a refund so I have opened a case with the credit card company and I have a long list of email promises of my refund.   I am going to call the rep tomorrow and begin with "Can I record this call"  then see if he will give me more information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2012 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quickcert/internet/Quickcert-Academy-of-Comuter-Education-Quick-Cert-Quick-Cert-told-me-they-would-refund-919188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quickcert

Erraneous Credit and Issue was already amended

AUTHOR: RooRooRoo - (United States of America)

In this instance, the credit card to be refunded was mistakenly entered for another customer, resulting in the incorrect customer receiving a credit on their statement. 24 hours prior to this report, the customer was refunded, and the issue was resolved.

Both parties have been satisfied...

Refund Return

AUTHOR: USER101979 - (USA)

I received my refund today from Quick Cert with an apology letter.  They did make things better and correct what had happened.  I would like to remove my report from the listing.