Complaint Review: Quicken Loans

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Tp123 — Fort Worth Texas
Quicken Loans
, Select State/Province USA

Quicken Loans Empty Promises, Out $500.00, Jumping thru Hoops Detroit Nationwide

We choose Qucken Loans because they were an approved Harp loan vendor and had ok reviews. We received numerous pre-approved letters for a Harp loan from Quicken Loans and in March 2014 decided to move forward with the refinance process. We were told we needed a credit score of 600 or better. That changed then to 620, and now is 645. So after jumping thru hoops trashing my credit by re-pulling it, I now had to dispute many items to assist in this even though my husband's score is 720.

Now let's talk about the $500.00 deposit, that we may or may not get back if the decide we don't meet their standards. Really? You've taken a month if pre-approvals and you now don't know if we're approved? Of course, after taken our money"

We were also under the assumption we would have no PMI, guess who has PMI? I'll be darned to sit back and let this happen to myself or another family. We are holding on to hope we will close and we won't be out any money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quicken-Loans/Select-StateProvince/Quicken-Loans-Empty-Promises-Out-50000-Jumping-thru-Hoops-Detroit-Nationwide-1141049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quicken Loans