Complaint Review: Quicken Loans

• Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: phlacoe — Arizona
Quicken Loans
, Select State/Province USA

Quicken Loans lost good faith deposit internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: 3 days right to rescind

I was asked up front for a $500 good faith deposit. I was told I could ask for it back before the close of the application process. I was also told that everything could be financed and that I wouldn't require anything out of pocket. I sent an email before close that I wanted my $500 credited back to my credit card. They ignored my request and finalized the paperwork.

Afterwards, when I asked why my money wasn't credited back, I was told the $500 was applied to closing costs. I told them that wasn't what I wanted. They told me it was too late because the loan was finalized. That doesn't help me now that I have to pay off a $500 credit card that I didn't have in the first place. I was deceived and found out later on lending tree reviews that other people experienced the same thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quicken-Loans/Select-StateProvince/Quicken-Loans-lost-good-faith-deposit-internet-1118988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quicken Loans

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

3 days right to rescind

AUTHOR: KIR - ()

you had 3 days right to rescind if you did not agree with the terms. sounds like that has passed sorry to hear just remember this the next time you refi