Complaint Review: Quicken Loans

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: A Sucker — Moss Point Mississippi
Quicken Loans
Internet USA

refi'd my mortgage in Dec2012, found out 7 months later when I received a notice that I HAVE A LAPS IN INSURANCE due to quicken loans did NOT include wind & storm policy in my escrow. SO now my payment is drastically different from what was quoted and what I signed up for. If I would of known my payment was less than $200 from my original mortgage payment I would of NEVER went thru with it… ** Buyer BEWARE **

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quicken-Loans/internet/Quicken-Loans-BAIT-amp-SWITCH-THEY-SHOULD-SELL-USED-CARS-Internet-1062864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quicken Loans