Complaint Review: Quicken Loans

• Reported By: narela — Carrollton Texas
Quicken Loans
Internet USA

Quicken Loans BEWARE OF THE QUICKEN BAIT Internet

I was looking for a mortgage refinace lender.  I contacted different lenders as well as the mortgage company servicing my loan.  I happen to come across QuickenLoans during my search.  I called and talked to a receptionist before getting to talk to Doug Corsetti,a supposed to be mortgage finance specialist.  He was so good that he managed to squeeze a lot of information from me. He is a talker but when he finally asked if I have a credit card number for a $500 fee for something like commitment fee.  I told him i'm not committing to anything yet.  Of course, guy still tried his luck many more times but there's no way I'm going to commit $500 to him or QL when I myself am trying to find ways to save.  I just frankly told him all I need is an estimate of rate and closing cost. He will not do it until I commit $500.  I tried to be polite all this time, but finally I had it and firmly said I am not committing anything, said thank you, and good bye.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quicken-Loans/internet/Quicken-Loans-BEWARE-OF-THE-QUICKEN-BAIT-Internet-1073360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quicken Loans