Complaint Review: Quicken Loans

• Submitted: Thu, February 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: Kiet Thich — Shoreline Washington United States of America
Quicken Loans
75-5722 Kuakini Highway , Suite 104A, Kailua Kona, Internet United States of America

Quicken Loans Quicken Loans Mortgage Quicken Loan lies and ripoff my deposit $500 Internet

Quicken Loans ripoff my $500 deposit and denied my loan. Loan Application was filed on 10-20-2011. Loan# 3304282244 Loan amount $397,000. Sales Rep: Sundance Brennan Hawaii Branch Manager President's Club Banker Direct: (480) 346-0859 Toll Free: (800) 226-6308 x60859 Quicken Loans' representative Sundance Brennan told me I qualified for refinance to lower my current mortgage. My credit score over 780. My existing mortgage was 4 year ago, interested rate was 6.75%. My mortgage had never paid late. My home equity over 45%. My existing loan balance was $397,000 They told me that I was approved for refinance. They told me I can lower my interest to 5%. Every things was communicated on the phone, computer internet, and email. They charged me $500 up front to start the application. They told me this is a loan deposit, it will go toward closing cost. They never told me this a none refundable deposit. [continued below]....
..... I gave them my credit card number on the phone, then I submitted all my documents, tax return, proof of income, and bank statements. After the document I signed, I was told I was approved. I waited a month later, they decline my loan and did not refund my money. I was piss off. I asked them why you denied my loan this is a refinance my existing loan. They said the appraisal of my house was low. It was only $585,000. You failed to qualify. This was not make sense to me. My existing loan was $397,000. My house equity was over 45%. I was asking to refinance up to $397,000. Why did not qualify, They said did not qualify and no deposit refund. I had never told by other bank and other local loaner will be charged me for up front deposit for loan application if it was denied. Quicken Loan is a liar.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quicken-Loans/internet/Quicken-Loans-Quicken-Loans-Mortgage-Quicken-Loan-lies-and-ripoff-my-deposit-500-Internet-832682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quicken Loans