Complaint Review: Quicken loans

Quicken loans

Quicken loans Green tree servicing. person unknown I.D. Theft , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Quicken Loans

*Consumer Comment: Possible Phone Phishing

I received a call at work from someone claiming to be from the named company,offering me to re-finance my property. Thinking no one else would know my work # I gave them my s.s.# .

This call took place on Wednesday November 7 th ,it is now November 10 th and I got no email from her , this gives me great concern as I have dealt with this company before and found them very good.

This leaves me thinking that I was had. This person has all my info and can use it what ever way she likes, I tried calling the company today but I can not get anyone to talk to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quicken-loans/internet/Quicken-loans-Green-tree-servicing-person-unknown-ID-Theft-Internet-967491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quicken loans

Quicken Loans

AUTHOR: Quicken_Loans - (United States of America)

Hi. I'm very sorry to hear about the recent experience that you've had with us. How can I help? My name is Nick, and I'd like to get in touch with you and look into your recent experience further. Send me an email at nicholasnavetta@quickenloans.com with any additional details and I'll make sure to look into it ASAP with our Client Relations Team.

Possible Phone Phishing

AUTHOR: Anonymous Consumer Advocate1 - (USA)

It sounds like telephone phishing . You need to monitor your credit report . Green Tree Servicing is the scum of the earth , but i seriously doubt they engage in ID Theft . They are more into lying and cheating  and mortgage fraud when they think they can get away with it . If you have the originating number from that call you should post it here along with any names .

wiped