Complaint Review: Quickship Relocation Services Thomas Nelson

• Submitted: Mon, October 20, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 20, 2008

• Reported By:Tarrytown New York
Quickship Relocation Services Thomas Nelson
QU1CKSH1P Relocation Services Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Quickship Relocation Services Thomas Nelson moved professionally packed boxes and some furniture from FL to CT. broke furniture and stole kitchen aid in box Tampa Florida

We hired thomas nelson after he answered an ad on craigslist for furniture I was selling, He came with his fiancee and asked who our mover was, I had not chosen one yet. He asked to show me on my computer the website for his company and since he was already at my place gave me a price. My friend was mving to CT at the same time, and he went to her house and gave her a price. They picked up our things and off they went. They arrived at the storage facility in CT as they were closing, (even though I had provided them with hours, directions, and phone numbers.)

Thomas then informed me I would have to get a storage unit closer to the door, as his helper got food poisining in Maryland and he left him there. He told me I would have to pay extra for him to hire readyhelpers. I told him no way, it was not my problem his guy got sick (although I was sympathetic). I did get a closer storage unit which cost me an extra $50 plus more deposit,

When I arrived in CT 2 wks later, the storage unit was not packed, it was thrown in, my TV was broken, boxes ripped and heavy ones on top of light ones. Boxes that were clearly marked "store last in CT" were mixed throughout, it was a nightmare, I showed it to the facility mgr who clearly remembered Thomas Nelson, adn said he was a mental case.

My friends storage unit was no better, her son's bed wsa broken (the wood frame), and antique rocking horse that T. Nelson said he wrapped in bubble was cracked in half, her brand new kitchen aid in teh box was missing. the whole box, many items broken in both units. He would not give me claim info after repeated requests, then told me they are not a moving company. I have all of the emails from him what a rip off!!!

Tarrytown, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2008 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quickship-Relocation-Services-Thomas-Nelson/Tampa-Florida/Quickship-Relocation-Services-Thomas-Nelson-moved-professionally-packed-boxes-and-some-fur-383086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quickship Relocation Services Thomas Nelson