Complaint Review: Quickslim Tea Chinese Weight Loss Tea

• Submitted: Sat, January 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 31, 2009

• Reported By:Kapolei Hawaii
Quickslim Tea Chinese Weight Loss Tea
www.quickslimtea.com Zephyr Cove, Nevada U.S.A.

Quickslim Tea Chinese Weight Loss Tea Free trial turns into a $200 credit card charge Zephyr Cove Nevada

I decided to try the free trial offered by the Quickslim Tea where I was to pay for the shipping cost of $7.95. I received my one box (30 day) trial a few days later and thought nothing else of it.That was back in October.

Here it is January and I finally look at my credit card statement. The first withdrawl the company made was $10.00, then there was a couple withdrawls for $39.95 and one withdrawl for $59.95. In the end, that one free trial box of Quickslim cost me $200.

To add insult to injury... the tea doesn't even work! I've reported it to my bank and disputed the charges. The credit card is now cancelled so they won't get anymore from me. I don't know that I will get a penny back, but the lesson learned is priceless. If nothing else, I hope this helps someone else avoid my costly mistake.

Kapolei, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2009 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quickslim-Tea-Chinese-Weight-Loss-Tea/Zephyr-Cove-Nevada-89448/Quickslim-Tea-Chinese-Weight-Loss-Tea-Free-trial-turns-into-a-200-credit-card-charge-Zeph-418737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quickslim Tea Chinese Weight Loss Tea