Complaint Review: Quickslim Tea Chinese Weight Loss Tea

• Reported By: buyerbeware — paradise California United States of America
Quickslim Tea Chinese Weight Loss Tea
8500 West 185th St SuiteD Internet United States of America

Quickslim Tea Chinese Weight Loss Tea suckered me, Internet

I was lured in by the advertisement to see if I could qualify for a weight loss study. Of course I qualified and then I was offered the trial offer of a colon cleanser and the tea. You had to order them in seperate orders. My gut told me when the screen came up that they were setting me up for some sort of recurring order that I might have a problem. Thinking I would have the option to cancel before I was billed $79.95, I hit the submit button. But, then I got nervous and looked up the company to see if I could and cancerl order. Of course I couldn't find any live numbers. then I found this site and others who have been burned. I immediately called my credit card company and disputed the charge. they told me I couldn't dispute until actually posted so to be on the safe side I cancelled my credit card. What a scam! I hope I have dodged the financial bullet but I'm not betting on it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2010 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quickslim-Tea-Chinese-Weight-Loss-Tea/internet/Quickslim-Tea-Chinese-Weight-Loss-Tea-suckered-me-Internet-556438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quickslim Tea Chinese Weight Loss Tea