Complaint Review: Quicksolutions

• Submitted: Wed, January 18, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, January 18, 2012

• Reported By: Smooches — Northridge California United States of America
Quicksolutions

Quicksolutions Daniel Ramirez, inquiry removal DO NOT use this company owned by Daniel Ramirez (818) 998-0697. They don't perform on their services offered and won't refund your money. He will stop returning phone calls and emails. If you call his Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Accusation / have recent testimonials showing i can remove inquiries

DO NOT use this company owned by Daniel Ramirez (818) 998-0697. They don't perform on their services offered and won't refund your money. He will stop returning phone calls and emails. If you call his office he's never there until after 4:30pm and by the time you call him they are closed. He will lie and lie to you...tell you he will refund your money but you will never receive it. If you tell him that you will post his scams on craigslist and ripoffreport.com he will email back and threaten you. Stay away from using his company and google him and his company especially on www.ripoffreport.com. I am not a competitor or company in competition with him. I am an individual who paid to have credit services done with his company but he just took my money. Don't believe his lies!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2012 02:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quicksolutions/internet/Quicksolutions-Daniel-Ramirez-inquiry-removal-DO-NOT-use-this-company-owned-by-Daniel-Ram-824354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quicksolutions

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Accusation / have recent testimonials showing i can remove inquiries

AUTHOR: QuickSolutions.us.com - (USA)

It's been over 4 years since my competitor has been trying to ruin my reputation but I am still here and still helping hundreds of clients regain back there credit worthiness. I am amazed on how this one competitor has taking so much time to create so many fake accounts to continue trying to ruin my reputation. If I was really a scammer and a fly-by-night company I would have been out of Business already. Don't be discouraged by these false accusations, I have been in Business for over 15 years and I am a reputable Credit Repair Company. Please feel free to email me at Info@quicksolutions.us.com and I will provide plenty of new testimonials showing before and after results. And as for you Mr. Credit MRI I truly do wish you the best and hope someday you can stop being so upset at the world for not being able to achieve full success. attached our testimonials showing before and after results providing i can remove inquiries.