Complaint Review: Quickstar Productions

• Updated: Sat, April 19, 2014

• Reported By: yungalindo — Mexico City
Quickstar Productions
Internet USA

Quickstar Productions Now known as Distrophonix Company scams artists by asking $165 to include them in a compilation Baltimore, Maryland Internet

I was contacted by someone named Brenden Bosmans from Quickstar Productions in mid 2009 about including a song of mine on a compilation CD called Goin Back Home.

If you wanted to also have a part in the profit of the CD'S you had to pay $165 to receive 50 copies, so I did. I got my copies and then a year later, on april 2010, I was contacted again by Brenden, this time to join in on another compilation called Come Clean.

I paid my $165 again and as the months passed without hearing from the aforementioned company, nor my money or my CD's, I started writing them demanding more information from them. No answer until jan 2011 which literally read: "very sorry, but Quickstar Productions has been forced to close it doors. They had no legal choice. The company is no longer in business".

Apparently, many more artists are completely dissatisfied with Quickstar Productions, who now go under the name of Distrophonix and it seems like they're still in business. Many people like myself did not receive their copies or they money back, and Quickstar silently vanished.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quickstar-Productions/internet/Quickstar-Productions-Now-known-as-Distrophonix-Company-scams-artists-by-asking-165-to-i-1140173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quickstar Productions