Complaint Review: Quickstartstore

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: Jean — Willits California U.S.A.
Quickstartstore
26475 Rancho Parkway South Lake Forest,, California United States of America

Quickstartstore Quickstartstore.com Dishonest / deceptive / fraudulent South Lake Forest, California

My bank could do nothing. I DID sign a contract, all the while being told by a deceitful salesman that it would not go into effect if I said no. They pulled a fast one on an ignorant 65-year old woman, and they are going to get away with it. I am sick with regret at being so stupid, but should I be cheated out of more than $1000 for that? The salesman KNEW I didn't want the service unless it proved to be excellent within one month. It was supposed to be FREE! I was taunted by that same guy when I called him again. He KNEW I was being mislead. He knew it and was laughing at me!  It's an AWFUL page!! It's all wrong and the format is atrocious! I am a webmaster. I make wonderful web pages. Why would I knowingly sign up for this? Now they won't even take it down, and said I could owe thousands more!!! What can I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quickstartstore/South-Lake-Forest-California-92630/Quickstartstore-Quickstartstorecom-Dishonest-deceptive-fraudulent-South-Lake-Forest-977010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quickstartstore