Complaint Review: Quid Corp - Interlan financial Corp

• Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: Jim — Elgin South Carolina United States of America
Quid Corp - Interlan financial Corp
8915 Pecos Road Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Quid Corp/ Interlan financial Corp Kathy Pierce, Chris, Bruce, Matt Caspers Given false hopes and dreams not a grant Henderson, Nevada

I paid 3,200.00 to Quid Corp/Interland Financil Corp. and signed a contract on Aug. 31 2010 to receive a grant for 344,000.00. Two days later I was told that another 10,000.00 would be added to the first amount. 1 month later I called to see how the process was going and I was told the I would have the grant in as little as 4 months but no longer than 6 months. I received a package of forms to fill out and a week later I received the letters of intent that Quid Corp/Interlan Financial sent to funding agencies in the state I live in.

Thought everything was moving along as it should. Today is Feb. 13 2012 and Quid Corp/Interlan Financial no longer has a phone number, address, fax or email because I was scammed. After reading several reports of people being scammed by the same company, I was very angry. I've called the Chamber of Commerce and Quid Corp/Interlan financial are no longer pround members. I also called the BBB and they informed me of the "F" they have for this company and that there are 50 other similar complaints for the same company.

BBB gave me a phone number to the FBI where I could report this scam and have this case investigated. Hopefully everyone involved in this scam will see justice when they're caught.

I took all the savings I had to better my life and to start a business that would better other lives as well. It just hurts to know that there are such selfish people in this world that have no concience and enjoy living off the scam of honest hard working people and that's why I took the time to write this. I want to be a part of stopping people like this from getting away with making millions of dollars from their scam.

I am determined and I won't stop until I find these people from Quid Corp/Interlan Financial that did this to so many victims.

How do these people sleep at night knowing the kind of person they are? So very sad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quid-Corp-Interlan-financial-Corp/Henderson-Nevada-89074/Quid-Corp-Interlan-financial-Corp-Kathy-Pierce-Chris-Bruce-Matt-Caspers-Given-false-ho-838729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quid Corp - Interlan financial Corp