Complaint Review: Quiet Waters Association

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: CorySchn — Deerfield Beach Florida
Quiet Waters Association
1600 Waterways Boulevard Deerfield Beach, Florida USA

Quiet Waters Association The Waterways Campbell Property Management HOA extorting money from residents in Deerfield Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Community HOA targeting non-commercial vehicle

I am a resident of the Waterways community in Deerfield Beach, FL.  The HOA that governs my neighborhood has been having the security guards place violation notifications on my car stating that I have parked a commercial vehicle on my property, which is against the HOA regulations.  These violations carry a $50 fine each and also threaten to tow the offending car off of my property (out of my own driveway).

My car is not a commercial truck, it is a small Acura.  It is not registered to a corporation, nor does it have commercial plates.  The HOA is targeting my car as I have stickers on it supporting a cancer charity (including several pink ribbons).  The HOA bylaws state that I cannot have "commercial lettering", which my stickers do not fall under.  There is no website, no email address or phone number, just the logo.  This is not only an infringement of my free speech, it is a cowardly move by the HOA to extort money out of its residents.

I am currently searching out options to oppose the HOA and their harassment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quiet-Waters-Association/Deerfield-Beach-Florida/Quiet-Waters-Association-The-Waterways-Campbell-Property-Management-HOA-extorting-money-f-1163951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quiet Waters Association

Community HOA targeting non-commercial vehicle

AUTHOR: CorySchn - ()

I have been issued a cease and desist over this posting and must remove the word extort from the original posting.