- Report: #558168
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Quill.com
Quill.comInternet United States of America
Quill.com Quill Corporation, Quill Denied coupons, Denied orders, Bogus Charges, Requested confidential information Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) When processing an order, the company denied a legitimate coupon.
2) When order placed, the company demanded payment in the form of a money order.
3) The company claimed the money order was required because of the item, but hundreds of people bought it that day. Of the dozens who've posted their experiences online, not one has been asked for a money order.
4) On a different order (for the same product - I ordered two), I was charged, but they denied having charged me.
5) In trying to prove that I had been charged, I was asked to provide copies of bank statements; they required my account balance and some of the digits in my account number.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2010 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quillcom/internet/Quillcom-Quill-Corporation-Quill-Denied-coupons-Denied-orders-Bogus-Charges-Requested-558168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.