satisfaction

Complaint Review: Quiznos

• Submitted: Mon, August 02, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 02, 2010

• Reported By: John — Eagle Rock California U.S.A.
Quiznos
5045 N. Eagle Rock Blvd. Los Angeles, California United States of America

Quiznos Quiznos subs, Quizno Quiznos Eagle Rock, CA Location is the rudest and will NOT honor their specials or coupons! Owner Henny or Henry is a major JERK Los Angeles, California

Had a horrible experience there today. I have had lunch at this Eagle Rock location at least 2 times per month, but not anymore! Purchased a sandwich & at the counter there is a sign that reads "If We Don't Ask If You Would Like a Combo...Your Fountain Drink Is FREE." The owner "Henry or Henny" was at the cash register and we paid. Once I received my change I told him if he would honor his ad and turns to me - in his bad accent - and says "Do you want a combo?" I told him it doesn't work that way in the United States. He asked me after I paid and had to point it out to him. He said that the sign is only if an employee doesn't do it. I told him that was a bunch of "bulls**t." He pulled a coupon he had given me out of my hand (that I was going to use to call the Corporate office and had his store number) like the rude guy he is. He is absolutely lucky that he wasn't somewhere else disrespecting me like that because I wouldn't be writing this review right now. [continued below]....

.......I would be punching his face in!!! What does a loser like this lose from a "fountain drink" and honoring an ad? It's not even about a lousy drink, but the whole principle of it and the fact that this was the owner. When I told him I would be calling corporate office to complain, he laughed and said to go ahead...he proceeded to tell me he was the owner.  I WILL NEVER GO TO THIS LOCATION EVER AGAIN AND RECOMMEND THAT IF YOU DO, YOU MAKE THEM HONOR THEIR AD!!! I will tell everyone I know about the service I received & will call Quizno's corporate office (Colorado) at 720-359-3300 tommorrow morning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2010 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quiznos/Los-Angeles-California-90041/Quiznos-Quiznos-subs-Quizno-Quiznos-Eagle-Rock-CA-Location-is-the-rudest-and-will-NOT-ho-628423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quiznos