Complaint Review: Quote Wizard

Quote Wizard
, Select State/Province USA

Quote Wizard Insurance Lead Rip Off Unknown

*Author of original report: Follow-up

I purchased leads from this company several months ago. I was told that the minimum contract was $250 but I could buy up for $500. I did so and to date I have received 42 leads, all of which were bogus leads either bad numbers, no response or people that were on their death beds. I asked to have a refund of around $250 and was told that there were no refunds. They offered to make adjustments and I did that. I called recently to remove some zipcodes from my account and was told that would be done. Today I received a lead from one of those zipcodes and when I called I was told that they cannot remove zipcodes only entire counties. This company is a total ripoff. I was even told previously that I would be denied credit for a bad lead because my bad leads exceeded the national average. Do not use this company. They lie and rip you off. When I askedto speak with a supervisor I was told they were all at lunch. Bryce was the most recent liar on the phone. I will be letting my corp office know about the the ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quote-Wizard/Select-StateProvince/Quote-Wizard-Insurance-Lead-Rip-Off-Unknown-1104676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quote Wizard

AUTHOR: David K - ()

Spoke with Matt today who agreed to give me a small portion of my money back claiming that that portion represented the initial additional credit I was given for signing up. I explained to him that I requested a refund of my remaining credit on or about 10/31/2013 which was roughly $250. I explained to him that I paid them $500 and was willing to sacrifice the first $250 of my original $500. He refused. I explained to him that I would dispute the transaction on my credit card since they lied and cheated me and did not act in good faith and he still refused. I also let him know that I would dispute the entire $500.