Complaint Review: Quote Wizard

• Updated: Tue, April 08, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — California
Quote Wizard
Internet USA

Quote Wizard Obtained personal information without consent and submitted it to insurance companies falsly claming it was requated by myself Internet

I keep getting phone calls from car insurance companies (legitimate ones such as State Farm) stating they recieved my information request for more information on car insurance. Interesting, as though I have never submitted any request even remotely similar to this. When I asked the gal from State Farm where she recieved the information she said from a website called "Quote Wizard" and that they reicved the informaiton on the 1st of April. I told her it sounded like a scam as I have never been to that website or filled out any kind of reqest of this sort. She apologized and the phone call ended. I have reieved multiple phone calls similar to this, I usually let them go to voicemail. It sounds as though Quote Wizard has obtained/stolen my information from an unidified source without my consent. I would like them to recieve deserving repurcussions as this is not ok.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quote-Wizard/internet/Quote-Wizard-Obtained-personal-information-without-consent-and-submitted-it-to-insurance-1137213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quote Wizard