Complaint Review: QuoteWizard.com

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: business owner — Arizona
QuoteWizard.com

QuoteWizard.com QuoteWizardAgents.com Waist of time and money, dishonest Internet

I am an insurance agent. Quote Wizard called to sell me leads. Because I tried them before and they were garbage, I told them to go jump in a lake. Shame on me, they convinced me that they changed their ways. They're leads were produced by them only, they only sold to 4 agents, yadda yadda. It didn't take me long to figure out that they are still crap and a ripoff company. If you possibly are able to reach a lead on the phone, you find out the leads are very old or the people do not want quotes for anything.

They sucked me out of $250 and added $200 to my account. They could have added 10 million to my account. It doesn't help when the leads are worthless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QuoteWizardcom/internet/QuoteWizardcom-QuoteWizardAgentscom-Waist-of-time-and-money-dishonest-Internet-1044378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QuoteWizard.com