Complaint Review: Quroum Travel - Vacation Tours USA

• Updated: Wed, December 30, 2009

• Reported By: Mike — Bingham Farms Michigan United States of America
Quroum Travel - Vacation Tours USA
301 Yamato Road Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Quroum Travel - Vacation Tours USA Vacation Tours USA, Inc. Bait & Switch Boca Raton, Florida

I received a mailing that made a very nice offer of two round trip airfares to any major international airport in the continental USA, free two night/three day accomodations at "hundreds" of Marriott properties, a complimentary $300 in free groceries, event tickets, $30 dinner voucher at Red Lobster/Olive Garden/Bahama Breeze and even $150 in gasoline rebates.  I called the number to inquire and was deeked into thinking that this promotion was sponsored by Marriott (who I trust).

Anyway, my wife and I agreed to attend the presentation in Shelby Township, MI.  Come to learn that it wasn't Marriott, but Vacation Tours USA, Inc. and they really played the high pressure sales game that we all dread.  At the end of the sales pressure we told Vacation Tours that we were not going to buy their unreputable product.  We asked for our incentive package that was promised.  They gave us one from Millenium Travel (also in Florida).  We completed the appropriate forms and sent our deposit to Millenium.  Millenium rejected it because the Sponsor (Vacation Tours) failed to fill-out their name and issue date.  I sent a letter to Vacation Tours in Shelby Township complaining.  They promptly sent me a new incentive voucher to Infinity Incentive Group in Arizona.

I submitted the appropriate forms along with the deposit.  Infinity couldn't fulfil my request, even though I gave them dates almost a year later.  This required another complaint letter to Vacation Tours.  I then learned from Infinity Incentive that their incentive package doesn't offer what Vacation Tours promised.  They are nothing more than a travel agent.  Gone were everything that Vacation Tours initially promised!  See the "bait & switch"???

Avoid this company and their games!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2009 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quroum-Travel-Vacation-Tours-USA/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/Quroum-Travel-Vacation-Tours-USA-Vacation-Tours-USA-Inc-Bait-Switch-Boca-Raton-Flor-547748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quroum Travel - Vacation Tours USA