Complaint Review: Qwest And ESBI

• Submitted: Sun, July 26, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 26, 2009

• Reported By:Rainier Oregon
Qwest And ESBI
P.O. Box 91155 Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Qwest And ESBI, ESBI attached a bill to my Qwest phone bill without my consent Seattle Washington

I received my recent Qwest phone bill with a new charge from ESBI for $14.95. Explaination was: The charges on this portion of your bill are for non-telecommunications services and products. The following transaction is billed on behalf of RESIDENTIAL EMAIL.

First I went to their web http:www.billview.com/esbi. Then I went to the internet and found several rip-off messages. I called the 1-800-430-6314 number for questions and rates. I was able to talk to a person and demanded removal of the charges. She wanted to send me a refund and I told her I would not be paying this portion of the bill and didn't need a refund.

She was agreeable and didn't seem surprized at my demand. I will watch next month's bill to confirm removal of ESBI from my Qwest phone bill.

I have e-mailed Qwest expressing my disappointment in their passing on this bogus charge.

Howard
Rainier, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2009 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Qwest-And-ESBI/Seattle-Washington-98111-9255/Qwest-And-ESBI-ESBI-attached-a-bill-to-my-Qwest-phone-bill-without-my-consent-Seattle-Was-473575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Qwest And ESBI