• Report: #222073

• Submitted: Fri, November 24, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 24, 2006

• Reported By:morrison Colorado
Qwest Communications
16th Street Mall Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Qwest Communications ripoff Unethical selling practices Promised non-existant 30day directv free trial Denver Colorado

Rep Nickey 801-750-3407 sold me directv service around Oct 25 w/explaination that it was a 30 risk-free trial ie if i cancelled within this period,I won't have to pay the month's subscription fee and there would be no cancellation charge. I activated directv on Oct29. Now qwest refuses to honor this promise and keep transferring me to directv who said we have been contracted for 1yr and they will charge $150 cancellation fee. I have paid $61 for the Nov service via amex. I want to cancel my subscription but qwest is not taking responsiblity for their free trial claim nor is directv. I should not have to pay the $150 of the $61 since I'm trying to cancel my subscription within the 30days but they are not letting me do so without penalizing me.

Jill
morrison, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2006 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Qwest-Communications/Denver-Colorado-80202/Qwest-Communications-ripoff-Unethical-selling-practices-Promised-non-existant-30day-direct-222073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Qwest Communications