Complaint Review: Qwest Communications

• Submitted: Sat, January 30, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, January 30, 2010

• Reported By: Act_don't_react — Phoenix Arizona U.S.A.
Qwest Communications
Phoenix or Internet, Arizona United States of America

Qwest Communications They charged 179.00 plus to my debit card with no agreement or authorization - not even the bill amount due! Phoenix or Internet, Arizona

I have had numerous problems with Qwest.

They sign you up ideally.  They will promise you via phone conversation
that you will never pay, with exception of long distance calls, etc, more than
a given amount per month.

Then I get a huge bill the following month.  This time it was two.  In two months time
they have taken, literally approx 300.00 from me, in spite of equipment return of the modem.  I returned the modem unopened, except for the modem itself with all extra items still in bags unopened.

BUT THAT ISN'T THE STRANGE PART, READ ON!!!

This time, out of the blue, they used my VISA card to charge upwards of 179.00 to my checking account.  No reason given.  No authorization given.  Did not match any
bill amount.

Even if they didn't do it, the problem is that it is in no way beyond them.

I think they want to be Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers too much.
They want to run the show and on top of it all, they keep extremely poor records, and are a low moral company.  Now I'd have to say a no-moral company.

As usual they drop these bombs off on holidays and weekends so I get agitated and grieve, feeling the world is coming to an end once again.

Now I'm so numb to it all I'm overly looking forward to it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2010 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Qwest-Communications/Phoenix-or-Internet-Arizona-/Qwest-Communications-They-charged-17900-plus-to-my-debit-card-with-no-agreement-or-autho-562317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Qwest Communications