Complaint Review: Qwest Communications

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 04, 2008

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Qwest Communications
1801 California St, Denver, Co 80202 Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-483-7327
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

Qwest Communications Liars and Cheats Denver Colorado

Every time you call it takes 35-40 min just for those incompetent a-holes to find your account. Any other company can just look up your account number by typing in your address.

I get 2 separate bills for cable and Internet. What is the point of bundling?

If you ask to speak with a manager you will most certainly not be speaking with a person who is really a manager. You will be speaking with a lead representative.

This so called manager has no idea how the system operates and will ask the same stupid questions the rep asked. Example: I have not received a bill in 2 months. Their response "Have you checked your mailbox?" Are you f-ing kidding me!!! No, I only check my mail every 3 months. I better go see if it's in there.

Because I did not receive my bill, I feel I should not be responsible for the $25 reconnect fee. Their response "The $25 fee is computer generated and cannot be waived". LIARS. Further proof I never spoke to a manager.

I really wish there was something I could do to bankrupt these people and cause them the same pain they cause their customers.

Quest knows there is little competition for them for high speed Internet in most areas so they get away with this behavior. If there was some competition for them, they might show us a little respect.

You can see more at Qwest Report

Victor
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2008 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Qwest-Communications/nationwide/Qwest-Communications-Liars-and-Cheats-Denver-Colorado-337043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Qwest Communications