Complaint Review: Qwest

• Reported By: Eric — Roseville Minnesota United States of America
Qwest
930 15th Street Denver, Colorado United States of America

Qwest Century Lnk Price for life scam Denver, Colorado

These losers like many others have been ripped off I see their fake price for like gaurantee never existed. I think from what I best can tell I did receive the price for the 2 years but as soon as it was over my price went way up. and I am only receiving a $10 per month credit for having both internet and home phone. What a bunch of crap their should be a class action lawsuit for false advertising. Most are stuck having these idiots if we want a home phone. You call their so called customer service people and they know nothing about a price for life and are like we give you a $10 discount on you bill. No really I can see that. And was also told I can lock in my price if i sign up for a 5 year gaurantee, but get this my monthly bill would go up. How is that any kind of a deal what a joke. I no longer need my home line so as soon as I can find a better internet provider these idiots are gone. Shape up your shady business practices. This company seriously need to be sued and need some competition.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2011 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Qwest/Denver-Colorado-80920/Qwest-Century-Lnk-Price-for-life-scam-Denver-Colorado-787687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Qwest